- 2 Main Sections: Consonants & Vowels
- 11 chapters, one per group
- Analysis of the appearance of each letter
- Comparison of the differences
- Over 180 strategically selected sample words
- "Now You Try It": Over 75 words that lets you try out the new letters you just learned
- End of Chapter Recaps: Over 100 words that you'll be tested on to help you retain what you saw in the chapter
Item #2: Complete Audio Book
Item #3: Lazy But Smart Sinhala Playground
I just went through the entire Playground section in 10 mins. That is an excellent way to practice speeding my reading up! Before this, I used to get so frustrated trying to read passages because it took me too long to read. This playground section helped so much. Thought I'd shout some praise.Madeline M.
- A fun place to play with some new words and prove to yourself that you can now read basic Sinhala words without my help.
obviously for my future kids...
But also for anyone who was interested in learning to read Sinhala but was discouraged by how overwhelming it looks
And if you are that person, then let me ask you..
...or Lazy But Smart?
My Refund Policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, my Company will fully refund the cost of your order.